Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spirit Day 1 & 2

So I love dressing up for spirit week and love to go all out.  This year spirit week was disney themed.  Monday was pj day, but my mom didn't take a picture of me so you'll just have to use your imagination.  Tuesday was crazy hat day (see the above picture) and it just so happened that my dad made a hat the saturday before that went right with the theme!  Everyone liked my hat and said that it was the best they had seen.  Stay tuned for Wednesdays theme. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look. Can't wait for your take on the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love spirit week and that you go all out for it!! So fun! You always do such a great job on your costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job for getting so into spirit week, Tanner. I used to dress up for it all the time too. It adds a little fun and excitement to the hum drum of high school!

    ReplyDelete