Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Test

So I took a test on FB that told me what my birthmonth means.  This is my results:



Loves to chat
Loves those who loves him
Loves to takes things at the center
Attractive and suave
Inner and physical beauty
Does not lie or pretend
Sympathetic
Treats friends importantly
Always making friends
Easily hurt but recovers easily
Daydreamer
Opinionated
Does not care of what others think
Emotional
Decisive
Strong clairvoyance
Loves to travel, the arts and literature
Soft-spoken, loving and caring
Romantic
Touchy and easily jealous
Concerned
Loves outdoors
Just and fair
Spendthrift and easily influenced
Easily lose confidence
Loves children


Now, some of these are true, but I had to laugh at some of them because they are nothing like me.
These are what I think

F
T
F
T
T
T
T
T
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
T
T
F
F
F
F
T
F
T
T
Tell me what you think are true

This is another test that tells me my lucky number.


Dear Tanner Louie Goon, your lucky number is 5. Below are the character details of lucky number 5 :
People with lucky Number 5 is usually very versatile, adventurous, and progressive. With a 5 lucky Number, they are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses.
They want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the sign of freedom and independence. they abhor routine and boring work, and they are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time.
Its funny because my volleyball number was 5.

4 comments:

  1. I would agree with your assesment of the true/falses! Some of them were so not you!! Looks like you'd better stick with number 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too agree with your responses to the characteristics they said you were. It looks like they only partially got you on that one! Does that mean that me, Grandpa, and Rob should all have those characteristics since we too were born in October?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Tanner--"does not lie or pretend" can be interpreted many ways. I know you don't lie, but I think you sometimes LOVE to pretend--ie, spirit week and some of your awesome outfits is a real form of pretending! I love that about you. And because you do that with so much conviction, I really don't think you care what others are thinkng! On the other hand, we all care about what others think sometimes! I'll go with the 5, too--but not totally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had 3 different t/f's compared to yours. I put true for opinionated (you are probably right, I was just thinking when you want to be opinionated you can be) I also put true for decisive (but I didn't really know about that one.) and I put that you were romantic (I was just thinking you were creative,so you might be romantic but I had no idea?)
    You, Grandpa, and Krissy are actually quite similar to one another. But, I would say you are all a lot different than Rob, so it must be early October birthdays that are similar. Fun tests!

    ReplyDelete