Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Busy Day

So to start off the day i had school which is always busy.  After school I had volleyball opengym and that lasts untill 4.  Then I have ballroom dance at 4:30 and that gets over at 5:30ish.  Then I had a priest thing that started at 6:30.  So now for the details.  hafter shcool and during volleyball I got a call from two people to pick them up for dance.  They do not live close together.  So after volleyball I take three people home.  When I get home it is 4:10 and I have to leave at 4:15 to pick everyone up.  So I rush in take my kneebrace off and throw my school stuff in my room then grab shoes and run out the door.  So I pick everyone up and we are late to dance.  then after dance I have to run and take everyone home and then run home and got home at 6:05ish because dance went late.  I have to take a shower, get into some nicer clothes then athletic shorts and a t-shirt, then I have to drive back to dance because I forgot my wallet, then drive to the priest thing and arrive at 6:30 on the dot.  then the priest thing lasts untill 8:30 and I have to eat dinner and do my homework! So I was home and awake at my house for little less then 30 minutes!  What a day.

5 comments:

  1. We missed seeing you yesterday too! You forgot to say that you even managed to rescue the garbage cans that were being blown down the street! Hope today is less busy and I will actually get to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, life as a teenager in high school. I remember the days. Hey, when you changed your blog format, I can't see where to comment anymore. I just happened to scroll over it and click on it, even though it was invisible....

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME TO HIGH SCHOOL!! YOU WILL FOREVER BE BUSY NOW! THAT'S WHAT MAKES HS FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you can disregard my previous comment about not being able to see where to commend anymore. It is working now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely sure the people you gave rides to are so thankful!!! I know they want to apologize for making you late, too. But I'm just letting you know, i know for a fact that they aren't taking your driver's license for granted! Allow me to say thank you on behalf of the kids you took home when you were so busy! You're such a reliable, helpful, great friend to them!! I'm sorry it was a stressful day, they had no idea. They love you! (from Rachel because it's not letting me "comment as" my name)

    ReplyDelete