Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Randomness... Or Is It??

So Krissy won and I kno that it really wasn't a surprise and that it was really a "who reads this first" instead of a guess thingy but o well.  So my next post will be for Krissy and ya.  So update on life, first with the happynesses.  I got an iTunes gift card for my birthday and stuff and so I've been getting a lot of songs because I love songs especially when they tell the mood that I am in.  This summer my friend was on a spiritual kick and so we listened to the Christian radio and I actually liked some of the songs.  These songs are Stronger by Mandisa, You Love Me Anyway by Sidewalk Prophets, and Blessings by Laura Story.  They are all really good and are all on YouTube if you want to listen to them (which you should of course cause I said to).  And of course I got one more song which is by my favorite singer which is .... (I'll do another guessing game for a post cause I'm feeling generous so ya guess who it is) which is called Louder.  So ya I love all of these songs.  Now the kinda sad and the really sad (at least to me).  So I hate my math class this semester (it is only a semester class) and that is saying something!!  So ya I have all A's right now but I took a test today in math and it was a 4 question test! A FOUR QUESTION TEST!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean who does that!  If you miss just one question you automatically have a C!  So my A in that class is a like 90.5 or something around there.  So basically now I will get a B and it is the end of the quarter and ya I'm pissed (excuse my language).  So ya that was the really sad part.  The kinda sad part was that I didn't make the hot foods team, I came in 6th and only 5 people can be on it.  Ya ok now to my teenage dream of the post.  Um I would have to choose um most likely that Thriller will have Giggle Girl again ya that sounds good.  TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the picture of me (even though it isn't the best pic, lol)! I'm sorry you didn't make the food team that you wanted :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. my guess is charice !!!!!!!!!!!! i win i think

    ReplyDelete