Saturday, November 12, 2011

Krissy

 I love that Krissy is always ready to have fun and joke around,
 that she is um.... an amazing shot (she hit the leaf without even trying),
she always has these amazing cures/medicine.

Haha ya so the earliest memory that I have of Krissy is for some reason her playing Diddy Kong Racing and how she was always the turtle.  I don't kno y this is the memory that I remember but it is.  She is always fun and we always have a good laugh when we r with her.  She always has a good attitude and is great with kids. I love ya Krissy.

5 comments:

  1. Weird first memory. I agree though about all that was said about Krissy. Love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She cracks me up! Love that you posted the head wrap! Love her too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Tanner! What did I do to deserve a tribute? You are exactly right, I always was the turtle on that game (although that is a strange first memory:) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the guessing of the picture a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I know I got the right answer but when u posted my pic in your last post I thought that was my tribute! But I will take two tributes any day haha. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete