Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hey Peeps!

So... this is my first post and I am new at this.  A little about me first.  I am 15 years old, and a sophomore.  I live in Las Vegas.  I turn 16 on October 5th.  My mind is creative, but my hands aren't, which basically means I have good ideas in my head but don't know how to express them.  My favorite animal is a raccoon and my favorite color is black (and no it is NOT a shade).  I love playing the piano and am currently working on LOVE STORY by TAYLOR SWIFT.  I play Volleyball and am pretty good at it.  I am a very quiet guy who likes to keep to myself, but once you get to know me better I am silly and very strange... but in a good way!  Well... I'm about out of things to say so until next time.

5 comments:

  1. I like your final choice for a background. I look forward to reading about your life and your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you in the blogging world! Can I put a link to you on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanner, how fun! I already learned something about you! Keep us posted. I'm glad I started a blog and just got my book today. Tell your mom I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete