Friday, September 10, 2010

School

Hey, so it is finally the WEEKEND!!  I am so happy that I can sleep in tommarrow.  This week was ok.  My classes are all tough.  I have algebra 2, food and nutrition, english 2 H, AP world history, chemistry H, and Spanish 3 H.  The first three are so far really easy because I am good at math and we do almost nothing in f&n.  English is ok and so far not hard, and chemistry so far we are doing nothing.  But AP world history is SO FREAKEN HARD!!!  On the first day of school we got a gigantic textbook and had to read and take notes on the first chapter that was 32 pages long!!  Then every day we watched a video and had to take notes on them.  For a warm up we have to write a 6 sentence paragraph with a theis sentence and then facts supporting it on a picture and caption in the book.  Then there is Spanish.  As some of you might know, I want to be an FBI agent when I grow up.  Well speaking a different language other than English is helpful and will give you a better chance at getting the job.  So I decided keep on trying Spanish.  Let me just tell you, I am pathetic and can't even get the simplist things.  Luckly I have a Native Speaker sitting by me so if I need help I can just ask him.

3 comments:

  1. You have quite a schedule!! You'll be grinding out the homework, for sure! But, you're up to it, You have a good goal. I'll bre cheering for you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. You just have to stay disciplined. I will help with Spanish, just stay on top of everything. Think of how proud you'll be of your accomplishment when you make it through this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember AP History being the hardest class when I was in high school too. If you can stand it, do the hard work now and you can relax a bit later. I remember my senior year being easy compared to the others!

    ReplyDelete