Sunday, October 27, 2013

Busyness

So these weekend was one of my busiest.  On Thursday I went to a dance thing (I have to go to two for the class) with my friend Amber, which was a lot of fun.  Then on Friday Amber and I went to a building where there was a lot of taxidermy animals.  After that I went to the International Students Halloween party with Dianne.  She was a cat and I was a vampire.  We had dinner there and then watched dance performances.






 An Bollywood dance
And a hula dance.

Then yesterday I had my second volleyball game.  I had more playing time, but I got hit in the face and my glasses broke and I got a bloody nose, so I was out for the rest of the game.  I didn't get a picture of the bloody nose btw.
So now I have to wear my other glasses that squeeze my head all the time.

After my volleyball game I went to a Harry Potter movie marathon that was going on at my friends apartments.  We got there for the last  min of HP 5.  There was only two people there and they left after 5, but one of them came back at the beginning of 7 and stayed to the end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, you should go on Zenni and pick out another pair. Taz needs another too. Let me know and I can order it and have it here for your Cmas break. Good job dressing up! and I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete