Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Birthday

So for those of you who do not know, Saturday was my birthday.  Now I will just jump straight into the festivities.  First I have a study group for Business Law and on Friday one of the people, Maggie, made cookies for my birthday.  I did not tell them it was my birthday because I don't like the attention.  She found out on Facebook (I am now friends with all of the group).  I also got some cookies from a girl in my English class, but she and her roommates just made a bunch of cookies for fun, so she was just giving me some because I am her friend, not for my bday.
Now on to Saturday.  My amazing Aunt and Uncle took me to dinner for my birthday.  Traci texted me on Friday asking if I wanted to go to dinner, and I said yes (surprised?).  She asked me where I wanted to go and I had no idea.  Now you guys now that I am THE MOST indecisive person in the world, and to add to that, I don't know what is around here.  But she was forceful.  She would not give up until I had made a decision.  So I decided on Olive Garden.  I thought it would be confusing for them to pick me up at the dorms, so I met them at the temple. I left a little early because I wasn't doing anything and I needed to get out of the dorm (I had been in there all day doing homework).  I took some pictures to pass the time (happy mom).
 I failed, however, to take pictures during the dinner, but Traci took a lot so go look on her Instagram.
 Traci and Randy needed to get stuff from Wal-Mart so they got me stuff too.  I don't really like making people buy stuff for me, but Traci was relentless and I just bunched it into them getting me a birthday present.  They got me some cereal, milk, hot chocolate, and some shampoo(not pictured).  For dinner I got the buy one take one home, so I got two meals out of the trip (plus the extra stuff).  I had a lot of fun and it was a great way to celebrate my first bday away from home.
 When I got back, my roommates surprised me with some gifts.  Kyle got me a machete (a cheap one from Wal-Mart that was about $4)  And then Mack and Nic got me a new phone case.

 We then watched Here Comes the Boom.  Which was another good way to celebrate my bday because of Charice.  I mean its Charice what could be better?

The manager's office where we pick up packages was closed on Sat and Sun so I couldn't open the things from home.  But today (I didn't have time yesterday) I went and picked them up.  I got some candy, gum, an umbrella, and a LOT of popcorn (my favorite).  I also got some balloons with messages on them and in them, but I failed to take a picture of them.  They also sent me a game which will help with the boarddom (get it BOARDdom :P)I also got a scarf, which was funny because I was LITERALLY thinking today that I would really like another scarf.  It is like three different colors, which is trippy, black, white, and a checkered pattern.


 Now I am not ashamed to say that this is the best thing that I got for my birthday.  They are litterally heaven made.  It is like tasting the best thing in the world.  They are the perfect texture and flavor and everything.  They are...
I didn't know that my life was incomplete until I tried the delicious bite size amazingness.  I absolutely LOVE them and I am almost done with the whole bag (I started 10 min before writing this).  

Thanks also to all of the texted/facebook wishes.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those Crispy Pops and immediately thought of you!! They are new in the stores and you are the first to try them in the Goon Family!!! Now I want to try them! I's so glad you had a good birthday and I'm sorry the stuff didn't get there on your special day, but hey, it's like celebrating for a week!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good birthday. I need your address so I can send you your present! I keep forgetting to text you and ask for it, so just text it to me, please. I will have to try those pop things--sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete