Monday, October 21, 2013

The Foolish Man Likes to Move It

So for my business law class we had to write a song describing what a good is.  My group decided on a song, and I was all like "I have amazing editing skills so I can combine two songs" (I didn't say it like that but that was what I was thinking.).  So I edited this video, there aren't any words because we were supposed to sing along to it.


So when I got to class today I didn't come up with any lyrics because I felt someone else should do it.  Well, no one else did it.  So we had the first part down pat, but then we didn't have a second part.  I decided that I would just wing it when it comes to the rap part and explain why our lyrics were the lyrics for the first part.  Well.....  I busted out a mean rap and everyone loved it.  I do not know what happened.  When the rap part came I just started rapping and trying to explain somethng and it turned out amazing and we won the competition (best song) because of it.  I just wanted to say that I'm quitting college to become a professional rapper.



Oh and btw the first part lyrics are
"the wise man built his house upon the rock
the wise man's house is not a good
the foolish man built his house on some wheels
so the foolish man's house is a good"

Don't ask me to tell you what I did during the rap because I have no idea what I said.  The thing I would have said if I was talking was:
"The foolish man's house is a good because it can be moved and the definition of a good is something that can be moved.  The wise man's house is not a good because it cannot be moved."
But it wasn't like that at all.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, who knew we had a rapper in the family? :) That is why I hate group projects--I always end up doing everything too. Good job though. Volleyball sounds fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're getting pretty good at speaking out without notice (IE competition in Baltimore where you stole the show with your comments!) I so wish someone would have video taped that, it sounds hilarious!

    ReplyDelete