Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Week

This week felt crazy long.  On Wednesday we had a sorta get to know you thing in english, it was about our passion and we had to bring in something that went along with that passion.  I decided to bring in my volleyball shoe (because I couldn't think of anything else to bring in) and talked about how I was not competitive.  I am proud to say that I talked the longest (we had a minute, but most of them were like 10 seconds) and made everyone laugh multiple times.  I was pretty proud of myself.  I had a project for Money Management that I had to go to Albertsons  and price things (I had two other people in my group who went to Walmart and another store)  and I had to go multiple times because there were things that weren't in other stores.  On one of these occasions i brought my roommates Nic Mack and Josh with me because they needed to get somethings.  Nic ended up getting the Lord of the Rings trilogy for $12 and so we watched the first one that night.  We stayed up late watching it because we started late.  We originally wanted to watch all three that night, but then we got tired and stopped 20 min into the second one.  Then on Thursday I just did my homework and sat around.  When my Mack and Nic got back we finished the second movie.  Friday was our first ward party and it was a dinner at the park.  We got there a little late because we decided to walk there.  The dinner was roast pig, one that was brought in on a stick whole, but we were late so we didn't see it come in.  After dinner we played some games.  One of the games was the tangled circle thing where you grab two hands of the group in the center and then try to spread out into a circle.  Our team did it four times before any of the other teams finished.  It was fun.  Then we walked back and watched the third movie.  Me Mack and Zac stayed up late just playing cards and hanging and we decided to get a room together next semester.  We started looking at the places and prices, but determined that we would just go with the simple choice of going to the Lampretch building (which is right next to my dorm now) because it has a kitchen.  There are only four beds in each dorm so we were the only ones in my current dorm to sign up because everyone had at least one person already in it.  Today we just sat around and hung out.  I did my laundry today, but I am never going to do it on a Saturday ever again because everyone was doing it.  Afterwards me Mack and Zac went to Insidious 2.  I invited Dianne to go and it was pretty fun.   Then we dropped Dianne off and then just hung out and walked around.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you might want to make Thursday's your laundry day! Cynjyn went to that movie believe it or not!! so, you got a dorm for next semester??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun times! you do a lot of stuff in 1 week it seems!

    ReplyDelete