Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Work Work Work

I decided to take a break from reading my textbook and post this.  On I-Learn (a place where the teachers post assignments and announcements) I saw something about reading the first chapter of my textbook for Business Law and so I decided to click it, but the assignment description didn't show up, so I am going to read it just in case it is due next class.  Anyways... today I mostly did homework for all my classes.  I stayed in the dorm for most of the day until devotional at that started at 2:15-3:00.  Bro. and Sis. Clark were the speakers and they talked mainly about working hard and working with the Lord to accomplish your goals and dreams.  The weather today was off and on.  It would rain for like five minutes then stop.  When we got out of the devotional it started to rain.  It was not a pouring rain, but the rain drops where HUGE!!!  One drop landed on one of my lenses and it covered the whole thing.  It was crazy so me. Mack, and Zac practically ran back to the dorm room.  Me and my roommates found out on Sunday that it is going to be hard to get throughout the day with no food places open, and a couple of cans would not do it for us.  So we decided to cook something each Sunday.  So after devotional me Mack and Zac went to go to the store to get some things and also to get the supplies for dinner.  I am most likely going to be the cook, but Joshua was the one with the idea so he might do some stuff too.  I used my amazing pricing skills and bought stuff for spaghetti.  It only cost $12.00 total so that is $2.00 a person for one meal.  I was pretty happy with that.  Last night after I posted we stayed up a while longer and me Kyle Mack and Joshua hung out in my room and just talked and did random things.  It was pretty fun.  Dianne got her phone fixed and I when I saw her today after devotional we exchanged numbers.  That is 8 new numbers I got while up here, granted five of them are for actual classes, but it still counts.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having fun. Where was the kitchen?? I didn't notice it when we were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the updates--keep them up! Sounds like for the most part, things are going well. You might need a little burner or griddle or something for your birthday! I didn't know they didn't have campus food or kitchens?!? (leave it to me to panic about food)

    ReplyDelete