Sunday, September 29, 2013

Second Week

This week has gone by much faster than last week(thankfully).  Volleyball tryouts were Thursday-Saturday and I saw Trevik and Mike Flag.  Trevik was actually on one of my scrimmage teams.  Everyone got drafted onto a team, but my team practices on Mondays and Wednesdays, which I cannot do because I have a class.  I told my coach, but she hasn't replied to me.  I will show up for the 15 minutes that I can be there to talk to her and hopefully sort it out.  It shouldn't be that hard.  Classes are finally getting into their groves.  I love business law and I have a study group that meets every Tuesday and Thursday.  It really helps a lot.  ECON is a little challenging, but if I try i should be able to do it.  Me Mack and Nic went to dinner with Dianne and her friends for her birthday.  We went to Da Pineapple Grill.  It was only ok.  Today Josh is going to make egg drop soup and beef and rice.  That should be good.  We went over to our FHE sisters' apartment (which is much bigger) and played Apples to Apples.  They all seem like cool people.

2 comments:

  1. That's too bad about the vball. I hope it works out. Is it coed? I never did a study group it sounds interesting. dinner sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, hope everything turns out!

    ReplyDelete